Going to the gym requires extra effort on your part, including careful consideration on what to include in your gym bag. It’s possible to provide extra comforts so you have the best workout experience possible. The right equipment ensures you have no excuse for shortening your gym workout, and can even add a bit of fun too.
Here are 5 items you need to have in your gym bag. If you don’t have them, shop online now so you can be better prepared for your next gym workout.
- Shaker bottle. While a one hour workout may seem short to you, you can lose a significant amount of water through sweating during your workout or exercise routine. A shaker bottle is essential for holding the water that you’ll need to rehydrate yourself during regular intervals. It gives you an easy way to drink water, without spilling any, should you accidentally tip it over. It’s important to not allow your body to dehydrate.
- Towel. A gym towel should be soft and absorbent, but wide enough to cover a bench at the gym. It will be used to protect you from other people’s bacteria, wipe the equipment before someone else uses it, and also enable you to quickly dry off in-between sets. Stick to plain solid colors in your gym towel, rather than ones with patterns, designs, team emblems, or photographs. You don’t want to be distracted or distract anyone else during your workout.
- Headphones. You can easily find the top rated headphones under 1000 rs online. There are many sites that offer headphones guides for every budget in India. Workout music can provide you with the motivation to keep going, and also provide entertainment for those certain parts of the routine that are boring, such as stretching or jogging on the running machine. There are also some audio workouts you can download to help guide you into getting into shape.
- Shoes. Dedicate a special pair of shoes to the gym. Don’t wear the same pair you use to get around town. Keep your gym shoes in your gym bag so that they last longer and provide additional comfort for your feet during a long workout. You can also remove your sweaty shoes and put your street wear back on and feel refreshed. Don’t forget to include a fresh pair of socks too.
- Music player. A music player works with your headphones, providing you the musical inspiration you need for your exercise or workout session. You can purchase an MP3 player, or use the player on your smart phone. One benefit of a music player is that it can hold a lot more music, whereas the music on your smart phone is competing for space with all your photos, videos, and apps. A dedicated music player also has special organizational features to help keep your music library tidy.
A gym workout will become much more enjoyable when you remember to bring good shoes, water, a nice towel, and some great music.