You will have to deliver fresh things to your users consistently in order to win their trust, likes and comments on Instagram. For this you will need to monitor a lot of things that include:
- The rate of performance of your site with the help of both free Instagram tools as well as paid third-party analytical tools
- You must analyze these metrics to find out the areas of improvement and work accordingly to enhance the user experience
- You must know the behavior, buying and visiting pattern pf your users along with their likes and dislikes
- You must know the best ways to deliver fresh content to them whether it is a photo or a video that explains everything about the product within the time limit of sixty seconds and most importantly
- You must integrate it with other social media accounts to drive their social followers towards your account and site.
All these will ensure that you do not have to buy automatic Instagram likes just for a consolation that your site is performing well, while it actually is not.
The Instagram aesthetic is the key
If any brand has to do it right then it has to follow the brand aesthetic. You will need to know how you can establish Instagram aesthetic and align it with your brand so that you can win more followers, likes, comments and their trust.
- This is not an easy task because of each of the 800 million-plus active followers of Instagram will have different choices and preferences.
- It is also a very difficult task to make your brand stand out so that you get likes and comments that are unique and different from the huge number of 4.2 billion daily likes generated by this platform.
- Adding to your difficulty level is the number of photos and videos that is in excess of 95 million that are posted each day.
However, brands that maintain Instagram aesthetics can take full advantage of this unique social media platform. If you do likewise it is only then you will get the level of exposure and engagement on Instagram that is often unprecedented.
Creating a branded Instagram account
However, creating a branded Instagram account is that is successful and fully functional needs much more than just posting pretty images. In order to succeed, you will need to:
- Establish a discrete brand aesthetic
- An effective community management plan and
- A well-curated feed.
All these will, however, stem from your own unique brand image and identity.
With millions of Instagram accounts out there that are active, you will need to put in some real efforts to uncover and manage the benefits that this platform provides and at the same time keep things that are more cohesive with the Instagram aesthetic.
Importance of Instagram aesthetic ideas
When you have established your brand identity you will need to define and determine your target market. This will help you to curate your Instagram contents. This will help you to:
- Meet the criteria of the Instagram platform
- Deliver as per the expectations of your targeted audience
- Create more captivating and intuitive content and
- Capitalize on the benefits of the platform with your creative posts.
Also, make it a point that you post consistently so that you can keep the account fresh and happening all the time. This will encourage your users to visit your account and i8nturn your site to increase the number of traffic to it.
Typically, when it comes to Instagram aesthetic, all it means is a cohesive content in terms of different things such as:
- Its type
- Its mood and
- General an impression of the posts on the users.
It is only when you present a seamless aesthetic on a consistent basis along with the core brand values; you will be able to align your brand with the target audience. This will in the process build better awareness for your brand and a lot of trust among your users.
In this sense, the Instagram aesthetic is just as vital as that of your website because both are the ultimate and most essential tool that will drive more footfalls to it.
Instagram aesthetic ideas
On Instagram, first impressions are vital and are often the last thing that will determine its functionality, effectiveness and productivity. Therefore, you must ensure that the Instagram aesthetic is met to its truest sense and for that, you will need to follow a few specific tips and steps.
First, you will need to know exactly what your brand identity and the are image is because the major part of the aesthetic will be derived from it. Therefore, consider the elements that make the brand identity such as:
- The personality
- The tone
- The values.
You must also consider whether or not your brand is bold, playful, adventurous or daring.
When you have an Instagram feed that reflects the purpose and image of your brand, it will create uniformity and will increase the number of followers. On the other hand, if you post content at random it will create disconnect and confusion and result in the users to unfollow.
Secondly, you must determine the target market and make sure that you do not compromise on your brand identity while catering to its demands. Ideally, the main objective of the Instagram feed is to attract both your existing as well as your future customers. Therefore, you must make sure that:
- You create content that will pull them towards your site
- Make they engage with your content and
- Make they perform the action that you want.
Start this by knowing your audience especially what they want, what they love, what is important to them, what they know about your brand, products, and services. With this knowledge try to reflect this back to them through your Instagram feed.
All these efforts will not only increase the aesthetic of your Instagram account but will also ensure that you get more followers, likes and comments on your posts. You may sift through different accounts that are relevant to your product to get some inspiration.
Author’s Bio:Pete Campbell is a social media manager and has immense knowledge about email marketing and Instagram promotion. He delights his clients by helping them buy real Instagram likes. He loves to travel, write and play baseball.