Instagram ensures better online presence and email marketing results
If you want to do well in online marketing, you will have to ensure that you have a better online presence. It is only them you will be able to create a better impression in the minds of the users and make them act just as you desire. This is even more helpful if you are into email marketing as that will ensure that more and more people are encouraged to sign up on your email list.
- In order to build a better and stronger social media presence, you will first need to know all the relevant social media metrics that will matter mots and influence your online presence.
- In addition to that, you will also need to perform a social media audit from time to time and follow a specific strategy that is suitable for your brand.
This will ensure that you meet the several diverse requirements of Instagram that has undergone rapid and steady growth in the number of its monthly active users. Apart from that, this visual sharing platform has also undergone plenty of changes over the years in terms of interface and features.
Therefore, to make a better online presence using Instagram and hence help your email marketing campaign, there are a few things that you should know and follow.
Features to know
One of the most significant changes Instagram has undergone is the addition of IGTV or Instagram TV. This feature is extremely useful for the businesses as it enables them to use and share long-form video contents with different followers. This will ensure that your posts are more appealing and interesting.
It also has other useful features such as:
- Editing and filter options that help in creating the most appealing high-quality images and videos
- Analytics that helps to find out different metrics that helps the users to know about the performance of their posts and the necessary amendments to make it even better
- Instagram stories that help to craft the best content for posting on the platform
- The Shoppable feature that helps the users to make a purchase right from the platform without having to leave the site and a lot of other features.
All of these are useful in their own way but all are designed with the common goal in mind: to help the users to make a better online presence and impact.
Encouraging and promising facts
All marketers such as Gramista must be well aware of and prepared with the updated social media stats that are specific to Instagram. This will help them to stay ahead of the curve this year and beyond. Here are some of the stats about the platform that you should know:
- The number of monthly active users on Instagram has now grown to 1 billion according to the latest statistics and survey reports
- Instagram continues to be the most favorite channel amongst all social media networks that have about 72% of teens which is a 20% increase in 4 years
- With about 35% of US adults using this platform already, it has seen about a 7% increase in the number
- Instagram is ahead of Facebook even in terms of engagement rate which is about 1.60% for each post for brands
- There are about 83% of marketers using this platform currently and the
- Ad spending on Instagram is only 23% higher than on Facebook according to the report of an internal analysis made by Merkle.
In short, this specific visual sharing platform is getting lots of activity with millions of users uploading photos and videos more than 100 million in number on a daily basis. In 2018, the platform saw a growth rate in followers of about 17 to 33%. Quite naturally, the platform garners more than 2 billion likes every day.
Other important things that you should know are that Wednesdays are the best day to post your messages on Instagram across all verticals and for all brands and that videos garner about 21.2% more interactions as compared to simple images and 18.6% more interactions than the carousels.
Monitor the results
In order to garner the best response and a high number of signups from your email marketing campaign, you will need to monitor the results of your messages and posts on a regular basis. Once again, the analytics will help you a lot in this regard. This will help you to know that the changes that you may need to make in your social publishing schedule are actually working in your favor.
When you monitor and analyze your posts and messages you must remember a few specific things such as:
- Post activity: Check if there is a decrease or an increase in the post-activity when you adjust your posting schedule. Check whether your posts are getting more clicks, comments, and shares. You will know it precisely when you use different useful tolls of that matter.
- Feedback: You get a few negative feedbacks from your followers though this is a rarity. If someone comments on your increased activity, consider it as an indication to be cautious and find out how far it is true instead of taking it to heart. Even a single such complaint can ruin the entire good thing. Once again, the analytical metrics will help you to know whether or not your posting schedule is misguided, unorganized and too aggressive.
- Interest: You must also monitor whether the interest of your audience is slowly fading from your content. This is a dangerous thing because the users may soon start to ignore your content. In order to make sure that this does not happen, monitors the click-through rate of your posts.
All these may seem to be very obvious to you and you may even be a bit lackadaisical in your approach regarding these matters. However, you are advised not to do so as that will seriously affect your marketing policy and you will end up with little or no followers signing up with your email list. It will also ensure that you do not become a spammer while sending your emails to multiple recipients.
Author bio: Pete Campbell is a social media manager and has immense knowledge about email marketing and Instagram promotion. He delights his clients by helping them buy real Instagram likes. He loves to travel, write and play baseball.